Monday, September 28, 2009

LSC #58





I'm sorry to say that my craft room is the cleanest room in my house at the moment. I haven't been able to spend much time in there lately, or clean the rest of the house for that matter. September has been a blur. But I did manage to play along with the Loonie Stampers Challenge, although late.




When I saw Regan's card I instantly thought it was a great design for a Christmas card. But I also loved Char's use of kraft on her card. Here is the outcome of that dual inspiration. And as I so often do with simple designs, I replicated to make a set. This last shot is of the inside.



Thanks for visiting!!

4 comments:

  1. Great cards Steph!! Love the red/kraft combo(and the rhinestones too!!!) You are making me so excited to get my Papertrey stamps and start my Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are fabulous!! super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love them..you are on FIYAAAAHHHH

    ReplyDelete