Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Evening Ramblings

Hello,

I love Monday evenings because it means Monday is over with! I'm enjoying a quiet night at home watching the snow coming down. Yes, snow, on the second day of spring (I guess we didn't get quite enough this winter - not). Also looking forward to watching the premiere of DWTS tonight, which is one of my favourite shows.


I didn't get up to much crafting this weekend but do have this card to share with you. I made it for my cousin's birthday, which is on Wednesday. She loves purple.


Also sharing a pic of the carrot loaf I made yesterday. Recipe found here. I brought this into the office today for my co-workers. I hope it helped to ease the pain of a Monday morning.

So now that Monday's over with....is it Friday yet? lol.

Thanks for peeking.

4 comments:

  1. tummy- on both the card and cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Steph, love the purple and the cake looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First the card is beautiful....second, carrot cake is my fave!!!!! hint hint....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you can add great baker, in addition to all the other amazing things you do. the cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete