Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wedding Card Box, Favours, and Cricut Project #2



Hello out there!


I hope everyone had a wonderful time celebrating World Cardmaking Day yesterday. I meant to make some cards but got busy with some other projects. My friend Tracey (Hi Trace!) is getting married next weekend and I offered to do the favours. At the last minute I also decided to make her a wedding card box. A quick google and Etsy image search for inspiration and I was on my way. See this link for my inspiration photo from this amazing Etsy shop.



While this card box isn't as fancy, and I used paper instead of fabric to cover, I do love the way it turned out. And more importantly so do the bride and groom! Best of all, I was able to use all products that I had on hand. Which means it was either meant to be or I have way too much product kicking around my craft room. Ha ha.
Now the favours....



For these I used my Cricut and Bags, Tags, Boxes and More cartridge to cut out both the triangle and the tag. I printed the info on small Avery labels and attached them to the tag. One rhinestone on each to finish it off. Simple stuff. Inside are Hersheys Hugs and Kisses with a little strip of paper reading "Hugs and Kisses from the Mr. and Mrs."



I'm happy with how it all turned out. Now, who's getting married next so I can have some more fun???

Thanks for stopping by. And please forgive my poor photos. It snowed this morning and is very grey and dreary...no natural light.

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Steph! These are awesome. YOU are awesome for being such a good friend and making these for Tracey (Hi Trace!..heehee). You guys are going to have so much fun next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! I can't wait to make them for Holly's wedding...thank you so much for all the incredible inspiration and ideas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete