Monday, April 19, 2010

LSC #88...Mini Cards!!




This week's Loonie Stampers Challenge was to case a card made by one of the Loonies. I could spend weeks doing that! But I remembered these little cuties made by Dee and decided to make a set with that same fabulous set (Dot Spot by PTI) and kraft paper. The sentiments are from PTIs Signature Greetings set, as is all ink and cs. I would love to try some of Dee's envelopes some time as well.

Thanks for visiting and be sure to visit the Loonies!! You can get to them from Dee's blog.

6 comments:

  1. These turned out amazing Steph! Love love love! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are fabulous - the colours are stunning - gorgeous ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are a great case of Dee`s originals. Those cards of Dee`s were really popular ... I think 3 of us cased them :-) On yours I particularly like the solid strips of cardstock on the kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how far behind I am!!! these are freakin amazing girlfriend! I love the look of each one! Well done!

    ReplyDelete