Sunday, July 4, 2010

Smile





I found **yet** another fun colour challenge last night on the W plus 9 blog. I've yet to order stamps from this company but heard recently they stamp really nicely so perhaps I will soon. I've been eyeing this set for months.

For this card I used some of my favourite October Afternoon pp. The cs is PTI, flower is Prima, button is American Crafts, and stamps are Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday. I also used my new favourite embossing folder (Seeing Spots) on the Hawaiian shores cs. Oh, and that little gem in the blue flower is by K&Co.

Thanks for peeking and Happy 4th if you are visiting from the States!

5 comments:

  1. This card is just FUN! What cheerful use of these amazing colors and WONDERFUL composition! I'm so glad you took the time to share this lovely piece with the Color Cue! Excellent job!

    {And yes, Dawn's stamps ARE amazing! hee hee}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! This card makes ME smile! Love it.

    Thanks so much for playing along, hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, I love this one!

    ReplyDelete