Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day!



Happy World Card Making Day! I am having the best day today...got to do so many things I love. Started the day watching my son's game, then went garage sale and antique shopping with a great friend (and hit the mother load of Pyrex!), had some time to make a card for WCMD and am about to go out for dinner with my husband. All in all a GREAT day!

About the card, I made this to participate in Char's challenge she is hosting on the Technique Tuesday Forum on SCS. I used my Cricut for both the heart and the 'world'. The pp is October Afternoon and the sentiment is Technique Tuesday by Ali Edwards. I combined two different sentiments and used Char's trick of cutting around the letters. I'll be giving this one to my son Jake...he really IS my world.

Now I just have to figure out how to post on SCS!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments: