Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall/ Halloween Porch Decoration


A few months ago I gave our porch a cheap makeover. As you can see, I like to keep things pretty simple. I finally got around to throwing the flowers and herbs away this past weekend and decided to do a little Fall/Halloween decorating.


I left our chairs and cushions but added the $5 garage sale urns my sister(lucky for me)never picked up. I stuffed the bases with newspaper before adding kale for the pumpkins to rest on. The little lanterns are from our rear deck now that we've put the patio set away. I love repurposing things we already own.



As for the Halloween decs I again kept it simple. I have a box full of all sorts of colourful/neon/light up stuff from when the kids were young but decided against that and just added a few things. I also used my Cricut to make a haunted house for the door and some cut outs for the window.


So that's it. Not much to it but I'm happy to have a new look without spending a dime. Other than the produce of course.


Thanks for peeking!!

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing your front designs Steph! It feels like I have been there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! I love it. I don't mean to alarm you but it appears that you have a bat infestation in your craft room. Be careful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVVVVVVVE IT!! now i'm wishing i had picked up those urns!! next summer they are mine,lol!!!! love the all the cricut cut outs and the pumpkins on the stairs...super cute!

    ReplyDelete