Monday, January 18, 2010

Thank Yous




I remembered at almost 10 pm last night that I needed three Thank You cards for some sponsors/donors to my son's hockey team. I whipped these up super quick and they will do. I actually quite like the Ocean Tides with the Melon Berry...although it wasn't an intentional pairing. I had three pre cut and scored pieces of Ocean Tides and a scrap of Melon ribbon. Really, it could have been any two PTI colours...they all go together so nicely.




Thanks for peeking and have a great week. Only 4 more sleeps until CHA for me and I AM EXCITED!!!!

6 comments:

  1. That is a great color combination! Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Steph, I really like this color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so nice, who would have thought you pulled them off at the last minute!? Love the colors. Have fun at CHA, I plan to be there at least one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design. It was great to meet you and the girls today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! these turned out great in the last minute. I agree, Ocean Tides and Melon Berry go great together!! I am totally going to try that color combo (but you are right, just about all the PTI colors go together).

    ReplyDelete