Saturday, January 16, 2010

LSC #75




Happy Saturday! My fave day of the week.

I'm back to share my LSC card for this week's challenge. Great colout combo Char! I don't have any Terracotta Tile but found a piece of SU paper Char gave me that looks pretty close. All other products PTI.

I cut out the planter on my Cricut with the Walk in my Garden cart. The plant is made from the large pointsetta image in the PTI Peaceful Pointsetta set. I cannot believe how much use I have gotten out of that set. Sentiment is from PTI Everyday Button Bits set.



Thanks for visiting and have a good one!

5 comments:

  1. Um, hello!! Could that little plant pot be any cuter! Great job on the colour challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop encouraging me to buy yet another PTI set!! LOL!! This is a great card~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey! Look at your sewing! Wicked as usual!

    ReplyDelete