Friday, January 1, 2010

Cicut Tree


Happy New Years! I am looking forward to a great year and have even set a few resolutions, which I don't usually do. We'll see how that goes. I even set a crafty resolution to participate in more challenges.

Here is another card I made with the Sweethearts cart the other night. I thought the tree image was adorable with the hearts on the trunk. I stamped it with my Hero Arts woodgrain stamp. The papers are all PTI except the green, which is Bazzill. The sentiment is from PTIs Everyday Button Bits set.


Thanks for stopping by and here's to the start of 2010! I hope it is a great year for you!!

3 comments:

  1. CUTENESS!! OMG and your woodgrain tree trunk is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, do u have every cartridge? If so, I am in big trouble! Supah cute!

    ReplyDelete