Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Doug




It's my husband's birthday today. He is a motorcycler and is really missing riding this time of year so I thought I would incorporate that into his birthday card. I used my handy dandy Cricut to cut out the bike and road sign from the Going Places cart. I searched for a "road" thru my Gypsy but don't have any of the carts that contain road images so I cut one out by hand. The cs and sentiment are PTI. The shiny parts on the bike are supposed to be chrome...Doug LOVES his chrome. And he loved the card :).




Thanks for peeking! Sorry for the dark pic.

5 comments:

  1. Love it Steph, the highway sign is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Happy b-day to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is so perfect!! That 42 hwy sign is GREAT!

    Remind me to borrow this cartridge when I need to make my nephew his b-day card. Or if you have hockey images that would be great to

    ReplyDelete