Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cricut Kiss Me


I'm back with the third (and least favourite) card I made with the Sweethearts cartridge. It is such a cool cart in that it works for weddings and Valentines Day. The frog, sentiment, crown, and hearts were all cut from the cartridge. The pp is PTI and the cs is Bazzil. I added a little glitter to the hearts for fun. I will probably send this to one of my little nephews.


I'm hoping to find some time today to work on some challenges and do some baking. There is nothing better than a day at home to play in the kitchen and craft room IMO.


Have an awesome day whatever you are up to!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! i might know one(or two) little boys that would love it too!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and keep these coming so I know what cartridges I need! ;)

    ReplyDelete