Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another Thank You


A family in the neighbourhood with grown children no longer had use for their basketball net and so gave it to my son Jake. He has always wanted a free standing net but never quite badly enough that it made it on a Christmas or Birthday wish list...ha ha. He was thrilled to get it and has been shooting hoops almost daily.


I sent the card above with some cookies to thank the family for their generosity. I quickly (5 mins!) decorated a tin and filled it with an assortment of cookies and had Jake deliver to them. They pass by our house often while walking their dog and have seen Jake playing with the net a few times already. This makes me smile. Here's the tin.

The card is the final one I made with the PTI Beautiful Blooms branch stamp and the Ali Edwards sentiment from the Loving Words set. Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!



3 comments:

  1. wow - you have totally rocked out these cards!! This one is just as beautiful as the others that use this paper and stamp sets!! They have all gone into my inspiration pile!! What a sweet thing for your neighbors to do...and your thank you gift is so sweet too!!!

    ReplyDelete