Friday, August 28, 2009

LSC #55 - Happy Birthday Dee!!







So how fun is this? Dee, one of the Loonie Ladies, was duped this week by her fellow Loonies. Her birthday is this week and her cohorts arranged for some crafty ladies to play along in a surprise for her.






An unsuspecting Dee was given colours she THOUGHT everyone would be using in this week's challenge. The real challenge issued was to make a birthday card and send it to Dee. As Dee has always been so sweet and supportive in her comments on my blog, and also once sent me some great blog candy, I was eager to participate. Happy Birthday Dee, I hope you like your card!



Be sure to check out Dee's fellow Loonie Stampers to see what they came up with for her. I can't wait to check out all the cards, including Dee's...ha ha.



Regan


Dee


Maria




Jewels



Char


Wendy





Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. wow...I am in awe of this card!!!

    Thanks a million for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it is beautiful Steph, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love the rhinestone flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE!!! love the added bling! Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh I really like this a lot!! Dee is going to love it!! Don't you love being all tricky and what not!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY CR@P! This is AWESOME. Who wouldn't love this?!! Not THAT is a very cool colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steph!! That is so awesome!! I love the matching squares...and then the bling. I fell over. Love it. Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - super combos. love that bling flourish!!! and so will Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow... I love this card... such a cool layout and that bling is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love the soft colors together with that big bling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO cute!! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete