Friday, August 21, 2009

LSC #54 Aluminum Foil




Oh, those Loonies! First Christmas in July, more recently a man card, and now...aluminum foil? What happened to the simple, colour challenges featuring beautiful PTI products? Well, I suppose it IS a challenge and this week was no exception. Actually, this was a lot of fun! And I have to say I was BLOWN AWAY by the Loonie Ladies themselves with their cards. It was so nice to see them all back in the groove this week, too. Be sure to check 'em all out!




6 comments:

  1. wow you did a great job of this challenge!! Isn't it amazing what results you can get afterall with tin foil ... of all things!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph --- I love it!! You made me laugh....because I have been wondering where out simple colour challenges went too. Haha. Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh nice....love the thickers too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is perfect, Steph! I just love how the stitched ribbon looks over the foil. And no worries...we'll be back to the colors soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET! I love the look of the foil when embossed! Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like love it! The tin and the blue are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete