Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yummy Thank You


ETA: changed the photo as the text was too funky with a large picture on the left.


Although I don't post much about baking here on the blog, it is something I love to do. And what I love to bake the most are cookies! In fact, today I baked 4 dozen each of skor bit cookies, mini chocolate chip peanut butter cookies, and oatmeal raisin.


So, when an associates wife recently offered me this cookbook I was thrilled! Apparently, she doesn't like Martha? Now that is just crazy talk!! This is the thank you card I made for her. Another one with the branch image from the PTI Beautiful Blooms set (love that image!). Maybe I should have used some Martha products on the card though....tee hee.
























So, what's your favourite cookie? Got any good recipes to pass along?



Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. Love it Steph! I think Char has that thank you stamp too! I love the font on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing card!! I love to bake cookies too because my boys (husband and son) love eatimg them!! My favorite is good old chocolate chip cookies and we actually just make the recipe on the back of the Nestle chocolate chip package because it is THE BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete