Monday, August 24, 2009

Raspberry Suite Colour Challenge...thanks so much!


Hi!

It's Monday already and the kids go back to school on Thursday of this week. The summer went by so quickly. I am off work for a few days in an attempt to get organized for the coming school year and hockey season, but all I want to do is stamp.


This card was made for Dawn's latest colour challenge. It was inspired by this card which I absolutely love. I'm wishing now that I had stamped the Moss cs with polka dots rather than used the pp as it just looks weird to me. The card itself is a 'scrapling' and measures 3.5" x 5.5".

I've realized lately that I have A LOT of cards sitting around with no purpose to them. I am trying to make cards that I can use, such as Birthdays and Thank Yous. I made this card for my wonderful, sweet co-worker Lorna who sits beside me at the office. On Friday she bought me this little orchid plant "just because," which I love so much. A few months ago she gifted me with some Orchid Pomegranate Liquor after a particularly crazy day when she thought I could use beverage. As you can see form the picture below, the bottle is just too pretty to open so I keep it in my craft room as a decoration. I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful friend and co-worker.




Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting my blog!

6 comments:

  1. Love the ribbon on the flower...very sweet. I'm sure she will love it :) It's great to have such wonderful coworkers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! She will absolutely love it. You know...we could drink that and just fill it with coloured water. Bwahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a sweet card and you co-worker sounds wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun ribbon flower. Way to rock this color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E

    ReplyDelete