Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day Tripping!


Not too much happening on the craft front this weekend as we have been out and about. My son Jake is home after a week away. The friends Jake had been staying with in Claresholm introduced us to the Saskatoon Farm today. I didn't even know this place existed and it is less than an hour away from my house! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I can't show you how amazing it is, but trust me THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!! You can pick your own Saskatoon berries, visit the green houses and gift shop, and they have fantastic food served in a beautiful dining room. We had a great lunch after touring around.

I purchased the decorative dress form in the picture above from their fabulous gift shop. It looked like it belonged in my craft room and I could not leave it behind! It stands 34 inches high and I already love it.

Yesterday my dh, our dog and I spent the day in the mountains. We drove to Radium Hot Springs for lunch and hiked at Mt. Assiniboine Provincial Park on the way home. Such beautiful scenery and Akuna loved the swimming. Here's a few shots from our hike.






I hope you weren't bored with my non-crafty post and even more so I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: